Grandstream's gwn.cloud is a cloud-based management platform designed for their Wi-Fi Access Points (APs). It allows users to manage their Grandstream Wi-Fi networks from anywhere with an internet connection, providing a convenient and flexible way to manage wireless networks across multiple locations.
Some of the key features of gwn.cloud include:
- Centralized management: gwn.cloud provides a centralized management interface that allows users to manage their entire Wi-Fi network from a single location. This can include configuring access points, creating wireless networks, and managing user access.
- Real-time monitoring: The platform provides real-time monitoring of network activity, including client connections, bandwidth usage, and network performance. This allows users to quickly identify and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Firmware updates: gwn.cloud provides automatic firmware updates for Grandstream APs, ensuring that they are always running the latest software and security updates.
- Multi-tenancy support: The platform supports multi-tenancy, allowing managed service providers (MSPs) to manage multiple customer networks from a single interface.
- Secure access: gwn.cloud uses advanced security protocols to ensure that access to the platform is secure and protected against unauthorized access.
Overall, gwn.cloud provides a powerful and flexible platform for managing Grandstream Wi-Fi networks. Its cloud-based architecture allows for easy deployment and management, and its real-time monitoring and automatic firmware updates ensure that networks are always running at peak performance.